We're sorry to lose you as a member of Carb Manager Premium! If there is something we can do to improve the app, or if you have any questions on how to make the most of Carb Manager Premium, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cancelling a Premium subscription turns off auto-renewal. However, it allows you to continue using Premium for the period that you already purchased.
The method used to cancel your subscription varies depending on the device you're using and how you originally subscribed. Each method is described below.
Apple (iOS) Device
If you subscribed with an iTunes in-app purchase on your Apple (iOS) device, from your mobile device:
- Open the Settings app from your iOS home screen.
- Tap your name at the top of the Settings screen.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Scroll to your Subscriptions to manage or cancel the existing subscription.
Note: If you see Carb Manager listed but don't see an option to cancel (only renew), that means you've already cancelled.
For more information, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
Google Play / Android Device
If you subscribed with Google Play on your Android device, from your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Locate the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
For more information, see https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en.
Website / Web App
If you subscribed via the Carb Manager website (not from the app on your mobile device) with your credit card:
- Navigate to the website (www.carbmanager.com).
- If necessary, sign in to your account.
- In the main (left) navigation menu, click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll down until you see the Cancel Subscription button (at the very bottom of the tab), and click it.
Not working? If these instructions don't work, it most likely means that you subscribed using a different iTunes or Google Play account than you're currently signed in with. Try logging in with a different email address, or contact us for help.
When contacting us, please provide information on the last charge on your credit card statement: the date, amount charged, and merchant name listed.