In this case, the most likely cause is one of the following:
- You are trying to cancel on a different platform (iOS, Google Play, or the web) than you used to originally subscribe.
- You are using the correct platform, but you subscribed with a different iTunes or Google Play account than the one you are currently signed in with.
- You didn’t subscribe and don't have a Premium subscription, so there is nothing to cancel.
We recommend that you perform the following steps:
- Confirm that you are using the correct platform (iOS, Google Play, or the web). You can confirm the platform you subscribed with by following these steps.
- If you have confirmed that you are using the correct platform, try signing in to iTunes or Google Play using a different email addresses, if you have one.
- Alternately, if you subscribed on Google Play, please contact us with your Google Play order number (starts with GPA). It can be found in your order receipt, or by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en
- Finally, if you subscribed on our website, please contact us with the last four digits of the credit card you used to subscribe. We’ll look up your order and cancel it for you.
We apologize and understand that this process is a little more complicated than it needs to be. We’re working with three separate billing systems, and it’s important to cancel with the correct billing system using the correct account.