Here are some things to try if the app is not functioning properly.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi or Cellular. Open the web browser and try accessing a webpage like www.google.com.
- If you are on a cellular network, make sure that Carb Manager has cellular data enabled. On an iPhone, go to Settings app > Cellular Data and look for Carb Manager. Turn the switch On if it is Off.
- Turn off low power mode on your device.
- Try doing a hard restart of the app.
- Restart your device.
- If you have an AdBlocker enabled, please make an exception for this app.
- If you are on a company or school network or VPN, check that the app is accessible on your network. You can visit https://app.carbmanager.com to confirm. If not, please use the app over a different network, such as your cellular network.
Please contact us if none of these work!