- Updated On 28 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have a Premium subscription, you can enter insulin measurements to a meal (such as Breakfast), snack, or supplement in the daily log and track those measurements over time.
- Go to the Daily Log .Tip: The daily log opens to today’s date. To log an item to a different date, select a date from the top of the screen. For more information, see View any day in the daily log.
- Go to a meal (such as Breakfast) and select Options > Add Insulin.
- Change the Time if necessary. (The time defaults to the time on your device.)
- Choose a Meal Timing to indicate whether the reading was before a meal, after a meal, or during a period of fasting
- Choose an Insulin Type.
- Enter an Insulin Value, in units, from the reading.
- Select Submit.
The insulin measurement appears in the daily log.
To track insulin and other measurements over time, go to Goals and select Insulin from the list of measurements in the Progress tab. For more information, see View and analyze progress toward goals.