- 05 Oct 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Add body and health measurements
- Updated on 05 Oct 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
If you add body and health measurements in Carb Manager, you can view and analyze your progress over time. You can also add photos of body measurements to create a visual history of your progress.
All Carb Manager users can add weight measurements. If you have a Premium subscription, you can add a variety of other body and health measurements and set goals for those measurements, including BMI, waist size, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and more.
- Go to Goals in the main menu.
- In the Progress tab, select Change to view categories of all measurements that are available.
- In the All Measurements screen, select one of the following categories.
- Favorites — Includes measurements that you added to your list of favorites.
- Weight Measurements — Includes body weight, body fat, BMI, and more.
- Body Measurements — Includes waist size, hip size, arm size, and more.
- Health Measurements — Includes blood glucose, ketones, GKI, and more.
- Energy and Macros — Includes carbs, protein, fat, fiber, and more.
- Micronutrients — Includes vitamins and minerals.
- Lifestyle — Includes exercise, fasting, hydration, sleep, and more.
- In the screen for the measurement category you selected, select an item that you want to track.Tip: Select the heart next to an item to add the item to your list of favorites.Tip: Carb Manager displays your history of measurements for the item you selected. For more information, see View and analyze progress toward goals.
- Optional: To set a goal for the item you selected, select Set Goal below the chart, enter a goal, and select Submit. (To change a goal that you previously set, select your current goal and submit your changes.)
- Select Add New Measurement.
- In the measurement screen that opens, enter your information in the fields that are available.Note: Some measurements include different fields. For example, to enter blood pressure measurements, select Blood Pressure (Sys) from the list and enter your systolic number, and then select Blood Pressure (Dia) to enter your diastolic number.Tip: Carb Manager automatically enters some measurement details, such as the current date and time, but you can change them.
- Select Submit to save the measurement.
Carb Manager displays the measurement in the chart and in the History section below the chart. Measurements for blood glucose, ketones, and insulin also appear in the daily log.
- Premium Option for weight and body measurements: To add a photo to a weight or body measurement, go to the History section below the chart, select Add Photo for a measurement, and select a photo on your mobile device or computer.
The Progress tab shows your measurement history and progress.
For more information about tracking your progress, see View progress and gain insights toward goals.