Add body and health measurements
- Updated On 14 Oct 2020
- 2 Minutes To Read
If you add body and health measurements in Carb Manager, you can view and analyze your progress over time. You can also add photos of body measurements to create a visual history of your progress.
All Carb Manager users can add weight measurements. If you have a Premium subscription, you can add a variety of other body and health measurements, including BMI, waist size, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and more.
- Go to Goals.
- In the Progress tab, select Change to view categories of all measurements that are available.
- In the All Measurements screen, select a category of measurements, including Weight Goals, Body Measurements, Health Measurements, or Favorites.
- Select an item that you want to track, such as BMI, Waist Size, or Blood Pressure.Tip: Select the heart next to an item to add the item to your list of favorites.Tip: Carb Manager displays your history of measurements for the item you selected. For more information, see View and analyze progress toward goals.Tip: If you haven’t already set a goal for the item you selected and you want to set a goal, select Set up goal to open the Health Goals screen, then enter your goal. Carb Manager automatically saves your goals. After you finish setting the goal, return to the Goals > Progress tab and complete the remaining steps in this article to add measurements. For more information about setting goals, see Set health goals for weight, activity, fasting, and more.
- Select Add New Measurement.
- In the measurement screen that opens, enter your information in the fields that are available.Note: Some measurements include different fields. For example, to enter blood pressure measurements, select Blood Pressure (Sys) from the list and enter your systolic number, and then select Blood Pressure (Dia) to enter your diastolic number.Tip: Carb Manager automatically enters some measurement details, such as the current date and time, but you can change them.
- Select Submit to save the measurement.
Carb Manager displays the measurement in the chart and in the History section below the chart. Measurements for blood glucose, ketone, and insulin also appear in the daily log.
- Optional for weight and body measurements: To add a photo to a weight or body measurement, go to the History section below the chart, select Add Photo for a measurement, and select a photo on your mobile device or computer.
The Progress tab shows your measurement history and progress.
For more information about tracking your progress, see View and analyze progress toward goals.