Copy foods, recipes, and meals to My Foods
- Updated On 17 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you want to change a food, recipe, or meal that you find in our database, copy the item to your My Foods list. Once an item is in your My Foods list, you can change the item’s name, nutrition information, serving size, ingredients, and directions. Premium members can also copy and change Premium recipes.
- Web app users: Go to the Daily Log.
- Select Add Item > Add Food.
- Find a food, recipe, or meal that you want to add to My Foods.
- Select the item you want to copy to My Foods.
- In the item’s detail screen, select Options > Duplicate Food.