Edit custom foods
- Updated On 28 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you previously created a custom food, you can edit the custom food’s name, serving size, nutrition information, and other details.
- Web app users: Go to the Daily Log.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- Edit an existing entry in the daily log: Select the custom food entry that you want to edit. Or select the Expander near the side of the entry, then select Edit.
- Edit a custom food for future entries:
- Select Add Item > Add Food. Or select any Add Food button in the daily log.
- In the food selection screen, select the My Foods tab, and select a custom food.Tip: To narrow the list of items in the My Foods tab, select Foods or search for a name or description of a food. For more information, see Find foods, recipes, and meals.
- In the custom food's screen, select Options > Edit Food.
- In the Edit Food screen, update details about the food.Tip: For more information about custom foods, see Create custom foods.
- Select Continue.
- Optional: Select Publish to Database if you want to add your custom food to our database for other people to find.Tip: Later, to unpublish a food and remove it from our database, select Publish To Database to turn off the setting.
- Optional: To save the custom food to a specific folder in the My Foods tab, either select a folder from the list or complete the following steps to create a new folder.
- Select New Folder.
- Enter a Folder Name.
- Select Add.
- Select Edit Food to confirm the changes that you made to your custom food.