Update your activity level
- Updated On 07 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Carb Manager uses your activity level to help determine your diet and health goals and to analyze your progress. Select an activity level that matches your lifestyle.
- Go to Settings.
- Select your current Activity level.Important: If you turned on the option to deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) when you log exercise, be sure to select an activity level that matches your daily lifestyle and your intention to log exercise in Carb Manager. If you previously set a high activity level because you exercise and your daily activity primarily consists of exercise that you intend to log in Carb Manager, then select Sedentary as your activity level to ensure Carb Manager doesn’t count the energy that you burn twice.
Types of activity levels:
- Sedentary — You work a desk job with little or no exercise.
- Lightly Active — You work a job with light physical demands, or you work a desk job and perform light exercise (at the level of a brisk walk) for 30 minutes per day, 3-5 times per week.
- Moderately Active — You work a moderately physically demanding job, such as a construction worker, or you work a desk job and engage in moderate exercise for 1 hour per day, 3-5 times per week.
- Very Active — You work a consistently physically demanding job, such as an agricultural worker, or you work a desk job and engage in intense exercise for 1 hour per day or moderate exercise for 2 hours per day, 5-7 times per week.
- Extra Active — You work an extremely physically demanding job, such as a professional athlete, competitive cyclist, or fitness professional, or you engage in intense exercise for at least 2 hours per day.