Sync wellness data from the Google Fit app
- Updated On 08 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have a Premium subscription and you connect Carb Manager to your Google Fit account, you can import wellness data from Google Fit. Carb Manager imports exercise and health data from Google Fit.
Data that is shared
Carb Manager imports the following information from Google Fit.
- activity minutes / move minutes
- calories/kilojoules burned
Connect Google Fit to Carb Manager
- Ensure the mobile device or computer where you use Carb Manager is connected to the internet.
- Sign in to Carb Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- In My Settings, select App Settings.
- Optional: If you plan to consistently log exercise, Carb Manager can automatically deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) and macros from your daily totals based on the energy burned from active exercise. In the Macros Settings section, turn on Deduct Calories/Kilojoules When I Exercise and, optionally, Deduct Macros When I Exercise. For details, see Deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) and macros when you log exercise.
- Go to the Fitness Device Links section and select Google Fit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google Fit account and to grant Carb Manager access to your wellness data.
Now, when you view a day in Carb Manager’s daily log, Carb Manager imports wellness data from Google Fit if data is present. For details, see Log wellness data from a fitness device or app.