- 02 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Troubleshoot problems using Carb Manager
- Updated on 02 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
If anything goes wrong while you’re using the mobile app or web version of Carb Manager, try these troubleshooting steps. If you still have problems using Carb Manager, contact our customer support team.
- Close and reopen the mobile app or my.carbmanager.com.
- Restart your mobile device or computer.
- Check that the web version of the app is accessible on your network by visiting my.carbmanager.com. If you can’t access that site, it’s possible that Carb Manager is not accessible on the network that you’re connected to, such as a company network, school network, or virtual private network (VPN). Try a different network, such as your cellular network, rather than your WiFi network.
- Disable any ad blockers that may be running on your device or make an exception for the Carb Manager app in an ad blocker.
Mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of Carb Manager. For details about refreshing the mobile app or web app, see Why can’t I see some of the recent changes in the new app?
- Install the latest operating system on your device.
- iOS devices require iOS 13.0 or later.
- Android devices require Android 7.1 and up
- Connect to a cellular or WiFi network.
- Turn off the low power mode.
- Close other apps if you have a lot of them running, and, if possible, remove unused apps.
- If you are using a registered account, uninstall and reinstall the app.Important: Do not uninstall the app unless you are certain you're using a registered account. In the app, go to Settings > Account Settings. If you don’t see an email address listed, you're using an anonymous account and will lose access to your data if you uninstall the app. Contact our support team.
- Android devices only: Run the Device Maintenance tool or a similar tool that advises how to optimize the performance of your device.
Web app (my.carbmanager.com)
- Verify that you are connected to the internet.
- Refresh Carb Manager in your internet browser by pressing Command + R (Mac) or Control + F5 (Windows) on your keyboard.
- Try a different browser.
- Clear the cache in your browser.
If you paid for a Premium subscription and are not able to use Premium features, try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Sign in to Carb Manager using the device you used when you subscribed.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings and try the following steps.
- If you have a subscription registered to your Carb Manager account, you will see a Manage My Subscription section in Account Settings.
- If you don’t see a Manage My Subscription section in Account Settings and you’re certain that you purchased a subscription review your order history and verify that the purchase was successful. For details, see App Store (iOS) purchase history or Google Play (Android) purchase history. Carbmanager.com purchases: If you purchased a subscription to upgrade your account through our website, look for an email from Carb Manager that provides confirmation and instructions for managing your subscription.
- If you don’t see a Carb Manager subscription listed in your order history, then the purchase was not successful. See Subscribe to Carb Manager Premium and follow the steps to subscribe again.
- If you’re certain that you made a purchase because there is a completed transaction in your bank account, send a copy of your purchase receipt or a screenshot of the transaction to our customer support team and we will upgrade your account while we troubleshoot the issue.
- If you have problems with a fitness device or app, see Troubleshoot issues from a fitness device or app.