Canceling a Carb Manager Premium subscription is easy.
Step 1. Find Where You Subscribed
Cancellation instructions vary depending on where you subscribed: iOS, Android, or our web site. If you don't remember, you can find out using your credit card or bank statement.
Check your credit card or bank statement and look for the last transaction line item.
- If it contains the words “CARB MANAGER PREMIUM,” then you signed up on our web site (carbmanager.com).
- If it starts with “GOOGLE,” then you signed up with Google Play on your Android device.
- If it starts with “ITUNES.COM,” then you signed up with iTunes on your Apple / iOS device.
Step 2. Cancel
Cancelling your subscription will turn off auto-renewal, so you won't be billed again. You'll still be able to use Premium features for the period that you already purchased.
If you signed up on...
Web Site (carbmanager.com)
- Log into our web site at https://app.carbmanager.com
- In the left menu, select Settings
- Scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. Click here to cancel.
Google Play Store (Android)
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app
- Double check that you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Open the left menu by tapping the ☰ button
- Select Carb Manager from your list of subscriptions
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Finish by following the instructions
More information on cancelling Google Play subscriptions can be found here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Here's a direct link to cancel or manage your subscription: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
Apple App Store (iOS)
- On your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), open the App Store app
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner
- In the menu that appears, tap on Manage Subscriptions
- Find Carb Manager and tap Cancel Subscription
(If you have already cancelled this subscription, only resubscribe options will appear. In that case, no further action is needed, as you are already cancelled.)
More details on cancelling an iOS subscription can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Here's a direct link to cancel or manage your subscription: https://apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions
Need More Help?
If you're not seeing your subscription listed on iOS or Google Play, double check that you are signed into the iOS or Google Play account that you originally used to purchase. Also make sure that you are cancelling on the same platform you used to purchase.
As always, don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help!