The Carb Manager Help & Support Center is designed to assist customers who prefer "self-help" in finding answers to questions they have about Carb Manager.
It's located at help.carbmanager.com, and is organized into 11 collections. Most collections are broken up into sub-sections, such as Overview, How To or FAQs.
When looking for help, we recommend using the "search bar" at the top of any page. Simply type in a question or keywords related to what you're looking for, and you'll find the relevant articles.
If you're just exploring, you can browse the articles in each collection.
Help & Support Center Collections
The Help & Support Center contains the following collections:
- Getting Started is designed to get you up and running, teach you how to track carbs and other macros, provides tours of different features, and offers an introduction to more advanced functions.
- My Daily Log is your homepage in the Carb Manager app, and is so important that it gets its very own collection.
- Food & Meals holds a large collection of articles that includes how to search for and add foods to your log, and how to create custom foods, meals, meal plans, and recipes.
- Exercise is packed with information on logging exercises, connecting a Fitbit or Garmin, syncing with Apple Health or Google Fit, and configuring custom fitness settings.
- Monitoring & Analysis explains the variety of advanced health metric analyses offered in Carb Manager, like tracking weight, glucose, or body measurements, analyzing progress toward goals over time, viewing correlations, and even predict your weight in the future!
- Setting Goals contains instructions for setting diet and health goals for macros (protein/fats/carbs), calories, weight, nutrients, body measurements, and more.
- Education & Community provides instructions and tips for getting involved with the Carb Manager community, and links to articles to help you learn more about the low carb lifestyle.
- Advanced Features holds the advanced topics that don't fit elsewhere in the Support Center.
- Account & Billing contains topics to help you manage your account settings, subscription, and payments.
- Getting Help & Support guides you to self-help options as well as how to contact customer support.
- Troubleshooting provides self-help advice, and answers to a number of FAQs.