View a friend’s daily log, progress, and foods
- Updated On 02 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have friends in Carb Manager, you can have conversations and view each other’s daily logs, progress, and foods. If you see a food that you like, you can add it to your log, make it a favorite, and, in most cases, copy it to your My Foods list. It’s a great way for families and friends to share their foods, recipes, meals, and progress.
- Go to Connect.
- Select the Profile tab if it’s not already selected.
- Go to the Friends section of the Profile tab and select a friend to open their profile screen. If you don’t see the friend you want, select Friends to view all of your friends, then select a friend.
- In your friend’s profile, select one of the following tabs.
- Daily Log — View your friend’s daily logs from any day, including foods, meal goals, water, and exercise. You can select a food, recipe, or meal and add it to your log.
- Progress: View charts of your friend’s macros and energy (calories or kilojoules) consumption for the current week and your friend’s change in weight over time.
- Foods: View foods, recipes, and meals that are in your friend’s My Foods list. Select a food to view its details, where you can add it to your log, or select Options > Duplicate Custom [type of food] to copy the food to your My Foods list.
- When you’re finished viewing your friend’s profile, select X in the top-left corner to close the profile screen.