- 02 Mar 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Log recurring foods automatically
- Updated on 02 Mar 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
If you regularly consume the same food every day or on certain days, you can set an option to automatically log or plan the food. This article describes how to automatically repeat an entry when you log or plan foods, recipes, meals, and nutrition supplements.
- Web app users: Go to the Daily Log.Tip: The daily log opens to today’s date. To log or plan an item to a different date, select a date from the top of the screen. For more information, see View any day in the daily log.
- Select Add Item > Add Food. In the screen that opens, Carb Manager selects the meal or snack that is closest to the current time of day, but you can select a different meal type from the list at the top of the screen.Tip: You can also go to the section in the Daily Log for the type of meal that you want to log, such as Breakfast, and select the Add Food button.Tip: You can also go to the Meals section to select from your custom foods in My Foods.Tip: If you’re a Premium member, you can change the time that a meal, snack, or supplement occurs. For details, see Set time ranges for meals, snacks, and supplements.
- In the food selection screen, find and select a food that you want to log.
- In the detail screen for a food, select Show Advanced, then select one of the following options from the Repeat list.
- To repeat the entry every day, select Every Day from the drop-down list.
- To repeat the entry on specific days, select Specific Days from the drop-down list, then select the days that you want to repeat the entry.
- Select Add to add the food to the daily log. Foods logged to future days will display as planned until the food has been logged by selecting Add to Log.
- Optional: To set up another food to log automatically, select a food and repeat the previous steps.
- Select X to close the screen.
The food and its nutrition information appear in the daily log for the days you specified.
- Remove this food — removes only the current entry of the recurring food
- Remove this and following foods — removes the current entry and all future entries of the recurring food