- 11 Feb 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Restore your data
- Updated on 11 Feb 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
In most cases, your Carb Manager data is safely backed up on our servers.
If you have a registered Carb Manager account, you need to sign in to your account to view your data. If you have been using the app on your mobile device, anonymously, without creating a registered account, you may need to create an account to view your data.
In other cases when it seems you have lost your data, we may be able to help you restore your data.
See one of the following sections depending on whether you already have a Carb Manager account.
I have a registered account
If you have a registered account and you don’t see your data, you may not be signed in or you may be signed in to the wrong account. Complete these steps to verify that you are signed in to the correct account.
- Go to Settings.
- In the My Settings section, select Account Settings.
- Verify that the email address is correct.
- If the email address is incorrect, sign out of the incorrect account, then sign in using the correct email address.
I don’t have a registered account and I replaced my device
If you used Carb Manager anonymously (without a registered account) on your old device and you still have access to your old device, complete the following steps to create a new, registered account.
If you no longer have your old device, you may have lost access to your data. Contact us by email and we’ll do our best to help you restore your data.
- Connect your old device to the internet.
- On your old device, open the Carb Manager app and create a registered account.
- Open the Carb Manager app on your new device.
- Sign in using the email address for the account you just created.
- Verify that your data appears in the Carb Manager app on your new device. If your data does not appear, contact us through the app.
I don’t have a registered account and I didn’t replace my device
If you have been using Carb Manager anonymously on your current device and you aren’t seeing your data, contact us through the app. We’ll do our best to help you restore your data.
I still don’t see my data
If you completed the steps in the previous sections and you still don’t see your data, contact us through the app and we’ll do our best to help you restore your data.