Edit custom recipes
- Updated On 18 Feb 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
If you previously created a custom recipe, you can edit the custom recipe’s name, serving size, ingredients, and other details.
- Web app users: Go to the Daily Log.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- Edit an existing entry in the daily log: Select the custom recipe entry that you want to edit. Or select the Expander near the side of the entry, then select Edit.
- Edit a custom recipe for future entries:
- Select Add Item > Add Food. Or select any Add Food button in the daily log.
- In the food selection screen, select the My Foods tab and select a custom recipe.Tip: To narrow the list of items in the My Foods tab, select Recipes or search for a name or description of a recipe. For more information, see Find foods, recipes, and meals.
- In the custom recipe’s screen, select Options > Edit Recipe.Tip: For more information about custom recipes, see Create custom recipes.
- Optional: In the Edit Recipe screen, step 1 of 3, update the name and recipe description.
- Select Continue.
- Optional: In the Edit Recipe screen, step 2 of 3, update the ingredients and tags that describe the recipe.
- Select Continue.
- Optional: In the Edit Recipe screen, step 3 of 3, update the preparation details.
- Select Save & Finish.
- Optional: Select Publish to Database if you want to add your custom recipe to our database for other people to find.Tip: Later, to unpublish a food and remove it from our database, select Publish To Database to turn off the setting.
- Optional: To save the custom recipe to a specific folder in the My Foods tab, either select a folder from the list or complete the following steps to create a new folder.
- Select New Folder.
- Enter a Folder Name.
- Select Add.
- Select Edit Recipe to confirm the changes that you made to your custom recipe.