Groups in Carb Manager
- Updated On 05 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Our groups provide all members a place for messaging-style discussions with a great variety of Keto and low carb diet topics. Browse topics, share tips, provide feedback, ask questions, find answers, and make friends. Premium members can also create new public or private groups.
- To browse groups in the app, go to Connect and select the Groups tab.
For more information, see the following articles.
- Join and leave groups
- Create and manage your own groups
- Read, post, and delete messages in groups
- Invite others to join groups
- Change your public username
About group privacy
Unless you created or joined a private group, our groups are public, so be careful about posting personal or health-related information. When you post messages, your public Carb Manager username is visible. However, your email address and real name are never displayed unless you post them yourself.
Guidelines for posting messages
- Stay on topic.
- Be supportive of other members.
- Post to the correct category.
- Don’t post spam or commercial product advertising.