Repeat goals on specific days with carb and macro cycling
- Updated On 11 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have a Premium subscription, you can repeat your main diet, energy (calorie or kilojoule), and macro goals on specific days of the week. For example, you can set weekend goals that are different from weekday goals, or set unique goals on alternating days such as Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This feature helps athletes and fitness enthusiasts track carb-cycling diets, and it can also serve as a way to plan a cheat day.
- Go to Settings.
- In the Goals section, select Macros Calculator.
- Adjust your goals in the Step 1, My Calorie/Kilojoule Goals section and the Step 2, Macronutrient Goals section to the goals that you want to follow on specific days. For more information about setting energy goals (calories or kilojoules) and macro goals, see Set your main diet, energy, and macro goals.
- Go to the Step 4, Carb & Macros Cycling section, and select Show.
- Select Specific Days.
- Select the days that you want to follow your adjusted energy goals (calories or kilojoules) and macro goals. For example, if you want to follow your adjusted goals only on weekends, select SA (Saturday) and SU (Sunday).
- Optional: To apply the adjusted goals to past days in addition to future days, select Show Advanced, then select Apply to Past & Future Days.
- Select Apply Macro Goals to apply the adjusted goals to the days that you selected. The original energy goals (calories or kilojoules) and macro goals that you created still apply to the other days of the week.
- If you selected the option to apply the goals to past and future days, select Remove to confirm that Carb Manager will remove any goals that may have you previously set for the days you selected.
- Optional: To adjust your energy goals (calories or kilojoules) or macro goals for other days of the week, repeat the previous steps.
Carb Manager will track your unique goals on the days you selected and will continue to track the goals you previously set for all other days.