Create your profile (activity level, weight, and more)
- Updated On 11 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
We use the information in your profile to personalize your experience with Carb Manager, to determine your diet and health goals, and to analyze your progress.
To add or update your profile, complete these steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Select My Profile.
- Optional: Enter the following information.
- Profile photo (see Add and delete your profile photo for details)
- First name and Last nameTip: Your full profile name is only visible to you. If you plan to participate in our Carb Manager community, you can also create a username that is visible to other people. See Change your public name for details.
- Enter the following information.
- Sex (Note that some diet goals differ based on female or male biology. Carb Manager typically provides the best results when you choose your sex at birth.)
- Birth month, day, and year
- Height and your preferred measurement of feet (ft) or centimeters (cm)
- Enter your current Weight and your preferred measurement of pounds (lb) or kilograms (kg).Important: Keep your weight current. If your weight changes over time, update your weight to ensure Carb Manager provides you with the most accurate information. You can update your weight in your profile or in the Goals > Progress tab. See Add body and health measurements for details.Tip: Premium members can use Smart Macros to automatically update goals as weight changes.
- Select your current Activity level.Important: Keep your activity level current. If your activity level changes over time, update your activity level to ensure Carb Manager provides you with the most accurate information.
Carb Manager automatically saves the information that you enter.