Sync wellness data between a Fitbit device and Carb Manager
- Updated On 08 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have a Premium subscription and you connect Carb Manager to your Fitbit account, you can share wellness data between Fitbit and Carb Manager. Carb Manager imports exercise and health data from Fitbit.
Data that is shared
Carb Manager imports the following information from Fitbit.
- activity minutes / active minutes
- calories/kilojoules burned
- body fat %
Carb Manager exports the following information to Fitbit.
- foods, including a list of foods you consumed, calories/kilojoules per food, and the total macros for foods in a meal.
- recipes, including the name of a recipe and the calories/kilojoules and macros for the entire recipe.
- meals, including the category for which you logged it (such as Breakfast or Snack), a calorie/kilojoule summary, and a macro breakdown for the day.
Connect Fitbit to Carb Manager
- Ensure the mobile device or computer where you use Carb Manager is connected to the internet.
- Sign in to Carb Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- In My Settings, select App Settings.
- Optional: If you plan to consistently log exercise, Carb Manager can automatically deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) and macros from your daily totals based on the energy burned from active exercise. In the Macros Settings section, turn on Deduct Calories/Kilojoules When I Exercise and, optionally, Deduct Macros When I Exercise. For details, see Deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) and macros when you log exercise.
- Go to the Fitness Device Links section and select Fitbit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Fitbit account and to grant Carb Manager access to your wellness data.
Now, when you view a day in Carb Manager’s daily log, Carb Manager and Fitbit share wellness data if data is present. For details, see Log wellness data from a fitness device or app.