Sync a fitness device or app with Carb Manager
- Updated On 16 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
If you have a Premium subscription, Carb Manager can connect directly or indirectly with several fitness devices and apps.
If you want to sync Carb Manager with data from Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Health, Apple Watch, or Google Fit, see one of the following articles.
- Sync wellness data between a Fitbit device and Carb Manager
- Sync wellness data from a Garmin device
- Sync wellness data between Apple Health/Apple Watch and Carb Manager
- Sync wellness data from the Google Fit app
If Carb Manager doesn’t connect directly with your preferred device or app, you may still be able to sync its data with Carb Manager. See one of the following sections for your device or app.
- Samsung fitness devices and the Samsung Health app
- Other devices that integrate with Google Fit
- Other devices that integrate with Apple Health
Samsung fitness devices and the Samsung Health app
We’re working to integrate Carb Manager directly with Samsung devices, but until then, you can share data from Samsung Health through a third-party app like Health Sync, which integrates with Google Fit (Android).
Other devices that integrate with Google Fit
If you have a fitness device that integrates with Google Fit, connect your device to Google Fit and then sync Google Fit to Carb Manager.
Other devices that integrate with Apple Health
If you have a fitness device that integrates with Apple Health, connect your device to Apple Health and then sync Apple Health/Apple Watch to Carb Manager.