Get more from Carb Manager
- Updated On 05 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Our mission is to empower you to achieve your diet and wellness goals and to make a healthy, low-carb lifestyle easy, fun, and delicious.
- If you haven’t yet set up your profile and main goals, see Get started with Carb Manager.
- To set specific goals for carbs, activity, fasting, and more, see any of the following articles.
- Set detailed macro and energy goals, including fiber, starch, sugars, fats, dietary cholesterol, glycemic load, and more. You can also set up different goals on different days.
- Set goals for micronutrients (sodium, potassium, and more) based on your personal needs or Dietary Reference Intake recommendations.
- Set meal goals.
- Set health goals for weight, activity, fasting, and more.
- To customize Carb Manager’s settings to match your needs, and to sync a fitness device or app with Carb Manager, see the following articles.
- Track total carbs, net carbs, or diabetes carbs and learn how Carb Manager calculates carbs.
- Deduct energy (calories or kilojoules) and macros when you log exercise to get more accurate estimates of your energy and macro net totals.
- Change units of measurements (metric, imperial, and density)
- Sync a fitness device or app with Carb Manager to automatically include fitness data in your Carb Manager results.Tip: To discover more options, see articles in the Customize app settings section in our knowledge base.
- See the Connect section in the app or view the knowledge base to learn more about participating in the Carb Manager community. You can join groups, share with friends, participate in a challenge, read health and wellness articles, or become an expert through the Keto Academy.
Do you have questions? We’re happy to help. Find answers by searching the knowledge base, viewing common troubleshooting topics, or contacting our customer support team. We’ll do everything we can to help you achieve your wellness goals.