- 07 Dec 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Sync a fitness device or app with Carb Manager
- Updated on 07 Dec 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
If you have a Premium subscription, Carb Manager can connect directly or indirectly with several fitness devices and apps and share data between them.
The Fitness and health data chart below shows which data Carb Manager imports and exports.
If you want to sync Carb Manager with data from Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Health, Apple Watch, Google Fit, or a BIOSENSE® ketone monitor, see one of the following articles.
- Sync wellness data between a Fitbit device and Carb Manager
- Sync wellness data from a Garmin device
- Sync wellness data between Apple Health/Apple Watch and Carb Manager
- Sync wellness data from the Google Fit app
- Sync BIOSENSE breath ketones with Carb Manager
- Sync Keto Mojo ketones and blood glucose with Carb Manager
If Carb Manager doesn’t connect directly with your preferred device or app, you may still be able to sync its data with Carb Manager. See one of the following sections for your device or app.
- Samsung fitness devices and the Samsung Health app
- Other devices that integrate with Google Fit
- Other devices that integrate with Apple Health
Samsung fitness devices and the Samsung Health app
Carb Manager is working with Samsung to enable direct integration with the Samsung Health app. We started the process, but Samsung has paused all new integration partnerships. For Premium members, the workaround continues to be using a third-party app, like Health Sync. The Health Sync costs $3 USD and is a one-time charge.
Other devices that integrate with Google Fit
If you have a fitness device that integrates with Google Fit, connect your device to Google Fit and then sync Google Fit to Carb Manager.
Other devices that integrate with Apple Health
If you have a fitness device that integrates with Apple Health, connect your device to Apple Health and then sync Apple Health/Apple Watch to Carb Manager.